Friday 6 February 2009

Andy Martin. Final Image. Diary Project. Inside Cover.


Here is the final image for the diary project. The whole group worked as a team to create a Diary illustrating the Beaufort wind scale and we were each given different jobs. My job was to create this inside covers pattern/texture. As i did not have any exact description to follow I decided to create a pattern/illustration that showed the force of the wind. I did this by showing small characters being physically dragged from the page by the winds force. I decided to create it completely out of cut-outs as that is what I have been researching into at the moment, also it is what will make up my Major Project.

I have flipped the image horizontally so that the figures appear to be being pulled away from each other.

No comments: